Blocks Adoption Service, Inc.(BBAS) an Ohio Adoption Agency, was founded by an adoptive parent in 1997. We provide services to both adoptive parents and birth parents.
Services for Birth Parents
BBAS Provides birth parents with the resources they need to decide if adoption is right for them.
We know how hard it is for birth mothers facing all the feelings, worries and decisions that come with an unplanned pregnancy. We start by listening to the concerns of birth mothers and fathers. Our birth parent counselors assist the birthparents to understand their rights. We talk with them about their own specific situation, and make sure that they are aware of all the options that are available to them and their unborn or born child(ren).
Services for Adoptive Families
Education – Because the best adoption journey is an educated one, we spend a lot of time educating families on the adoption process.
We begin the education process from the first moments we meet you through seminars, webinars and phone conversations. We strongly believe in educating the families before, during and even after their adoptions are complete.
Only the facts – We are upfront and honest with families. No adoption should have secrets and we desperately strive to keep everything known and open to birth parents and adoptive parents. As an Ohio adoption agency we will not benefit by telling families false or misleading information. The adoption process can have ups and down and no one can predict what will happen, but being honest with our families is the best policy we can have.
Making a Difference– All children are God’s children no matter what the situation may be we believe God plays an important role in the adoption process. While many families enter into adoption through a loss of not being able to conceive children, we believe you were chosen to make a difference in the life of a child through the act of adoption or making an adoption plan for your child.
Building Blocks Adoption Service Inc.(BBAS) is a State of Ohio Adoption Agency providing one on one confidential adoption services.
What makes Building Blocks Adoption Service the best among Ohio Adoption Agencies
We come to work each day to make a true difference with patience, honesty, and understanding. These desires translate into real experiences for our clients.
- We feel communication is imperative during this emotional journey, therefore we take pride in responding quickly to the questions and needs of our adoptive parents and birth mothers
- We care about our families and birth parent to the point that we are available to them 24/7 when they are matched and going through the delivery.
- We work with our birth moms with respect and help them understand their rights, therefore there is a lower chance of a mom changing her mind.
- Our agency fees are at very competitive to allow many couples and individuals the opportunity to adopt.
- We listen to our clients concerns and try to help in any way we can.
- Because our founder and 50% of our staff is adoptive parents, we understand the financial and emotional aspects of an adoption.
- This is not a business to us…its emotional and we honestly, without any doubt, care.
- If there is a problem we hit it head on to do the best we can to fix a situation.
- Our adoptive families and birthmother’s tell us we are the best. While we are realistic and know that not everyone can be happy, we do learn from those who express concern and try and better our services for current and future clients.