Non refundable $200.00 application for adoption service is required to be paid upon submission.
By completing our secure online application for adoption you will be applying for at least one of the following adoption services:
- Newborn Adoption
- Adopting a child/children from the State Foster Care System
- Stepparent Adoption Services: Adoption Homestudy Assessment
- Independent/Targeted Adoption
- Grandparent/Relative Adoption
- Ohio Adoption Homestudy Assessment
- Homestudy Update/Transfer
- Pre-Finalization Reports
- Finalization Services
What is the next step after you complete our application for adoption ?
- Once you apply to our agency we will provide you access into our adoption portal. You will then be able to download the adoption agency contract from the portal.
- After reviewing the adoption contract the adoptive family will sign and send in the first nonrefundable fees of:
- *$1,600 for the homestudy assessment to be started and completed.
- $4,000 to cover the first portion of the agency fee. No other fees are due until matched. Additional fees will be due upon match.
- When our staff receives all documents from the contract packet we will then release the next set of documents within the adoption portal to start your adoption process.
All paperwork required for your adoption will be in our adoption portal. You will have 24/7 access to all documentation needed to complete your homestudy and adoptive parent profile.
All paperwork is released step by step in order to prevent one from being completely overwhelmed.
All adoption training is done online! No classroom training!
* Some families choose to do their homestudy first, then move forward with agency fees when the homestudy is about complete. To do this, simply apply or a homestudy only first.
Thank you for applying and becoming a part of our ever-growing adoption family.
The Application for Adoption is valid for 60 days. Adoptive Applicants are to complete an agency contract within 60 days of the application date to avoid reapplication. Reapplication is $200. The Application fee is nonrefundable.