An adoptive profile is created online or in a book format to be presented to a birth parent seeking an adoptive family for their child. The profile consists of a letter to the birth mother, general information about you and your family and photos of yourselves, pets, your home and family members. Photos should also include you attending sporting events, participating in activities or holiday gatherings.
A potential birth mother is looking for a connection between herself and your family. Your adoptive parent profile should make her feel as if you are a loving family that she could trust with her child.
Why is an Adoptive Parent Profile needed?
- Birth Parents choose their child’s new family via profiles
- Parents can express their desire to adopt
- A parent profile “markets” the adoptive family to the potential birth parents through letters, bios and photos
Why should we have Building Blocks Adoption Service Inc. create our adoptive parent profile?
Our Ohio Adoption Agency has many years of adoption experience. We provide our families with a professional marketing staff to complete the best possible profile to attract birth parents to your family.
- We assist you with choosing the “right” words and photos
- We are adoptive parents, real people, who care for both the adoptive child and his/her new family
- We will assist with your selected distribution of the adoptive parent profile.
For more on on adoptive parent profile services that we provide to our adoptive families, please contact our office at 866-321-2367