We are so appreciative that you took the time to learn more about us as a potential adoptive family for your child. Before we met, we both knew we wanted to be parents, and as a couple we realized our calling was adoption. We’re excited to share a bit about ourselves, and we are thrilled at the possibility of meeting you.
Favorite TV Show: Will & Grace
Holiday: My favorite holiday is the 4th of July. It’s perfect for relaxing in the swimming pool, grilling out, and spending time with friends and family.
Occupation: Customer Service Operations Manager
Hobbies: Cooking, baking, and making memories! Topher and I have complementary skills, but I have more patience for baking, while Topher cooks creatively “from his soul”.
- I love animals and volunteering with animal rescues.
- Gardening and landscaping relax me.
- My favorite childhood memory was when we took a family trip to Florida to pick up my oldest brother who had been in the Persian Gulf War. I’ll never forget the moment his aircraft carrier entered the dock with seamen lining the sides of the entire ship, saluting.
Favorite TV Show: Boy Meets World and Golden Girls
Holiday: My favorite holiday is Christmas. I love being around family, helping the community, and spreading cheer.
Occupation: Corporate Training Program Designer
Hobbies: I love cooking, grilling, and DIY projects.
- I collect Cookie Monster memorabilia. It reminds me to keep the creative spark from childhood.
- I’m active, go to plays and musicals, and enjoy creative crafts.
- My favorite childhood memory is vacationing with my sister and parents, driving to Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Park.
|We Prefer a Child Who Is…|
|Gender:||We have no preferences for gender.|
|Race:||We have no preferences for ethnicity|
|Openness:||Open or Closed, Letters, Updates and Visits|
We both have known, since we first met, that we want to be dads. We have worked long and hard to create a home to accommodate our future family. Adoption is a very personal topic us. Ben’s mother was adopted at birth, as was her brother. Both have led remarkable lives. Ben’s parents also became certified foster parents to help a teenager in need. We strongly believe the best way to grow our family is through adoption.
Together, we have witnessed our friends bring little ones into the world and successfully raise their family. We couldn’t be more excited to open our hearts and home to share all the love that we have to give!