There are different types of adoption that one can consider. Our agency provides adoption services for these types of Adoption.
- Newborn Adoption
- Adoption of Older children privately and within the State foster care system
- Grandparent Adoption
- Relative Adoption
- Kinship Adoption
Whether you are seeking to build your family through a newborn adoption, adoption of a state waiting child or adopting your grandchild or relative, we here at Building Blocks Adoption Service, Inc. can assist you through the entire adoption process.
Why Choose Building Blocks Adoption Service, Inc?
Building Blocks Adoption Service is an Ohio Christian based adoption agency that provides domestic adoption services. Building Blocks was founded by adoptive parents who personally understands the journey of adoption and can help you every step of the way. We provide one-on-one adoptive assistance to all our parents during and after the adoption process. We always tell our families that the best adoption journey is an educated one. Because of that we are honest about the changes that can occur when dealing with the adoption process. We educate you on what to expect, and we are upfront and honest with you about your adoption. Any type of adoption is an emotional journey. The best advice that we as adoptive parents can give anyone starting the process is to be patient and flexible.
Building Blocks Adoption …
- Provides one on one adoption assistance
- Has participated in thousands of adoptions
- Has licensed social workers on staff located throughout the State of Ohio
- Can provide newborn domestic and state waiting adoption programs
- Has licensed adoption workers on staff that guide and counsel birth parents
- Has over 100 years combined experience in the adoption field
- Consists of dedicated and caring individuals and adoptive parents who understands the ups and downs of adoption
- Provides post adoptive assistance
- Is available to assist our clients with their many questions
- Cares about you, the adoptive parents.
- We provide domestic adoption services, such as, but not limited to: Homestudy assessments, Post Adoption Assistance, Interstate compact, matching process assistance, referrals to legal services, newborn domestic services and birth mother counseling and services