- Are you struggling with parenting? Having financial problems? Feeling unstable? We can help! Text Us. 234-206-1859
- Are you concerned Children’s Services will remove your child(ren) from your home? We can help. You choose the family where you can see your child during an open adoption.
- Are you having a problem with addiction?
- Are you having financial problems? If your child is under 3 months old there are funds available for an adoptive placement
- Did you take your baby home because your family promised to help and now they left you with no support? We can still help. Contact us, Text 234-206-1859
- Do you feel your child(ren) have a better chance with being placed for adoption? Learn more about the many waiting families who are willing to work with you and complete an open adoption plan.
Being a great parent means putting your child(ren) first. Perhaps adoption is the best option? Did you know you can choose the adoptive family of your choice? Choose an open or closed adoption?
With Foster Care you do not have a choice of where your child will go. You have no choice. If you want to give your child the gift of a lifetime, choose adoption.
Contact Us Anytime: Text 234-206-1859
Placing your Child For Adoption
If you are thinking of placing your child, newborn, infant or older child for adoption, we are here to help. The commitment and love you have for your child is absolutely priceless. It’s so priceless that you are starting to think about your child’s well-being more than yourself. The fact that you are considering adoption for your child shows the unconditional love you have for him or her. If you are truly considering placing your toddler or older child for adoption we can help. There are many hopeful adoptive families who are qualified to adopt your child(ren). Just contact us and we can guide you through all steps of the adoption process.
Reasons for Making and Adoption Plan
There are many reasons why a mother would consider placing her child for adoption. Many times the reason is financial, and that reason is enough to make a plan. But perhaps lack of support from others is what you are experiencing. We know that it takes more than finances to raise child. Having family support is imperative to success with raising children. Maybe this is just not the right time for you to parent? Maybe you tried parenting and being committed to a child 24/7 is not right for you. No matter the reason no one should judge you. Know that when you are facing this type of decision with placing your child, there is hope. We can help you. We can assist you with creating the best possible adoption plan that will allow your child to grow up in an environment that he/she deserves.
Clearly, no one in this position wants to place their child for adoption, and if you are facing this decision, you may feel like you have no input over your situation. But the truth is that if you choose adoption, you are taking charge of your life and your child’s life.
The first step is to decide whether or not you truly feel adoption is right for your situation. We can help you discuss your options. If you decide adoption is right, we will guide you through the following steps.
- Meet and discuss your options
- Provide our office with a copy of your child’s birth certificate
- Meet with a caseworker to go over the required documentation for the State of Ohio
- Review profiles of hopeful adoptive families
- Meet families if you desire
- Introduce your child to the adoptive family
- Transition your child into the adoptive families home
- Complete necessary legal documents for placement-Easy-Private
- If you desire, you can continue contact with the adoptive family on your child’s health and development.
What expenses are involved with placing my child for adoption?
None. You incur no expenses. The adoptive family will pay all adoption related expenses for the legal process.